Sunday, October 18, 2009

He makes me laugh

My husband was sent for dog food since we were out.  I am very particular about what my animals eat.  Remember this post?  So Scott knows exactly what to come home with.  Purina One Lamb & Rice Adult dog food.  For me, working with animals and all...it's really easy to remember.

I realized today that Scott could not tell you what the dogs eat, but he can point at it.  He didn't know what the food was called, he simply knew what the bag looked like.  Or rather what the dog on the bag looks like.

"I just get the red bag of food with the 'African-American Lilly' on it."

What?  Oh!

Our Lilly:







Our chosen dog food:

Oh my love...you crack me up!

1 comment:

  1. Such a man thing! Love it.

    I found your blog through a comment you left on mine back in August... I just came across it, so though it's rather belated, thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © The Cessna Club