Saturday, January 9, 2010

Oh sweet blog...I've neglected you so!

I have not been blogging.  It's my husband's fault.  Really.  It is.

You see he likes to lay around.  A LOT.  A whole lotta lot actually.  His job is fast paced and busy so when the evenings and weekends hit - he's quite the couch rock potato.

  And then there's this sweet warm husband just laying there.  And he's just laying there with a puppy or two and I'm just not gonna go anywhere near that icy cold and lonely computer room.

So, I've got excuses.  A lot of them too I just might add.

But I am here.  For the 5 readers or so that I have I am here.  I will update.  I promise I will.  So please quit calling me.  (Actually, you've texted, but it just doesn't whine like a call, so I thought I would take a creative liberty and just say that...ahem...)  And if you didn't call to complain that I am neglecting you and your reading time, I know you meant to.

So I'm back sweet blog.  And I have things to say  type!  Later though.  There's this husband.  And this comfy couch.  And a sweet puppy (or three.)


Actually, the dogs are not even allowed on the couch...My inner Martha Stewart and and my inner Caesar Milan are constantly at war with each other.   Is that even normal?!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back....silence on a blog always means the same thing....

    :-)

    looking forward to all of your "excuses" ;-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © The Cessna Club