Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What works for me Wednesday.

I love tea. Love it. I love the clean taste, the warmth, the choice to have caffeinated or not, the aroma, the spice, the fruity flower flavors. There is an insane amount of choice when it comes to teas. You can drink tea for years and not try them all. (I should know!) It’s my best morning ritual.


And I just do not love the tea. I am in love with my teapot. You see, it’s not a normal teapot. It’s special.


It holds fifteen ounces and not a drop more. It’s the perfect size for one person. And it’s just plain cute!


You can literally get them in any color. It has taken strong discipline on my part to only own one.







The best part about my teapot is that the lid is removable, so you can easily stick it in the microwave. The infuser and lid both come out incredibly easy, but stay in place really well too.
Since the teapot has an infuser, this also allows me to use loose teas (or teas without bags.) If you have a local tea shop, owning an infuser opens up new tasting opportunities.




The Bee House is the company that makes these wonderful pots and you can check them out online here.




Enjoy your tea time!

1 comment:

  1. Hey you. :) I saw you on Laurie's blog and had to come over and look around. How's it going? Looks like God's been good to you lately ;) Good to "hear" from you again...

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © The Cessna Club