Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What Works For Me Wednesday

Here is a little blurb about something that works for me.


I always have oatmeal in the mornings. It’s cheap. It’s nutritious. I can keep it in my desk and it doesn’t go bad or start to smell. It’s really easy in the morning. And since I am a night person, I need my mornings to be as easy as possible.


The problem with always having anything is that it gets boring.

So I bought canned fruit. Peaches, pineapple, pears, fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, cherries…you get the idea.

Even though I have the same old plain jane oats in the morning, I can mix it with the fruit of my choice for that day. Oatmeal is transformed into a yummy, healthy appetizing breakfast.
I even started using low sugar version of the oatmeal now because the fruit naturally sweetens it.

Sweet success. It works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Cessna Club