Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday's Tattle tailing

In the spirit of tattle-tailing on myself, I thought I would attempt to let everyone know that I am not perfect. (Readers! This is when you gasp in total shock!) Yes, so here is non-perfect glimpse into my life.

I went through the drive-thru at Taco Bell and ordered two bean burritos. I had two whole dollars, so I ordered two bean burritos. I pulled around to the window and handed her my only card with my new married name on it. Cessna.

“Oh! Are you related to the Cessnas that make the airplanes? You must be so rich!”

I smiled and thought, “Right lady. I am driving a paid-for-Jetta-circa-2001 and ordering $2.00 worth of food and not even paying cash for it. I am rolling in the dough! You should see what I am driving tomorrow!”

But I smiled and said, “Yes, we are related, but really far down into the family tree. So, no we are not super rich.”

Now give me the stinking burritos!!!

Ahem.

Then, I proceeded home to my house where Scott had recently mowed. Since he had not mowed in a while, the dead grass clippings were making miniature hay piles all over the yard.

The bunnies needed food and it would be oh so much effort to actually put more food in their bowls, so I just pulled them out of their rabbit hutch and let them loose to feed on the pretend hay bales.

I would never leave my innocent pet bunnies outside, unattended. Just because they are in a fenced in yard does not make them safe from the neighborhood cats. I would NEVER leave them out without watching them. Just so they could eat. So that I could go inside and eat.

So there you have it. I am not perfect. Just in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © The Cessna Club